Our Policy for Protecting Your Online Privacy
What personal information do we gather about you?
- Your contact information includes your email, home address, ZIP or postal code, phone number and email. Such items are collected when you sign up for our contests or promotions or use our online appointment scheduling process.
- Your name, date of birth, insurance information, appointment date and time and family member information. Such items are collected when you use our online appointment scheduling process.
- Your public information, such as comments or reviews that you post on our site. We also collect requests or questions that you publicly post.
- Your demographic information, such as your postal code, preferences and interests.
- Other information, such as your location, your IP address, the browser/device/hardware you are using, your GPS location and what pages you visit on our site. Such items are collected when you visit our website, affiliated websites, or any other digital property associated with us.
Privacy of Collected Data
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with a computer user’s identity. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personal Identifiable Information from any source unless you explicitly submit it via a fill-in form on our website.
Information to opt out of Google Analytics
Information About Remarketing
This website uses Google remarketing to advertise online using text or image ads on the Google Display Network. Remarketing is a feature that lets us reach people who have previously visited our site, and show them relevant ads when they visit other sites on the Google Display Network.
For websites using remarketing, a third-party DoubleClick cookie is used to enable remarketing for products like AdWords on the Google Display Network. When someone visits our website, a few lines of code will drop an anonymous browser cookie. This cookie is a small file that stores information. The cookie will store the site visit, but does not store any sensitive information, such as visitor name, address or any other piece of information that might personally identify the visitor. The cookie will be enabled for a set period of time, such as 30 or 60 days, at which time, the cookie expires.
What is the Google Display Network?
Our website will never:
- run remarketing ads that collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- create a remarketing list or ad text that specifically targets users in ways that are outlined as “prohibited” by Google